Here are seven things you can do to improve your Spanish pronunciation and comprehension skills:
1. Use a mobile app. Duolingo is a great one, and it’s free.
2. Watch movies. Berges Institute published a list of ten really good movies in Spanish last year, you can see it here.
3. Listen to music. Berges Institute also published a list of ten really good albums in Spanish last year, you can see it here.
4. Listen to podcasts. You can find dozens of them on Google. Some are free, some are not.
5. In addition to your regular classes, take some private lessons from time to time, and ask your instructor to focus on conversation.
6. Change the language on your phone and computer to Spanish.
7. Read a newspaper. The online version of El Diario is free, and so is the mobile app.
How to change the language on an iPhone: go to Settings – General – Language & Region. Select Spanish as the iPhone language.